[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
"Wait, so you were born a raven?" he asked, when the full implication dawned on him. It took Korbin for quite the loop, his thoughts forced to readjust to a whole set of new ideas.

"Jigano, huh. Can't say the name ring any bells. I'll keep it in mind if I run across him." He said it, not knowing he'd already met the man twice.

Stepping around to regard the candle, the deep blue color of his eyes shimmered to life in the light it cast. "You'd be welcome," Korbin assured. "Might have to wait until Flowerbirth though... The portal will be closed during Deepfrost. Weather makes the Tundra impossible to cross; it's just to keep people safe."

It would effectively isolate them all for the duration of the season, but Korbin couldn't say he minded. It was a time to spend with family, on quiet chores and on music..  

And then he felt the pang of pain when he again realized that he may never be able to play again.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 04-28-2020, 12:49 PM