[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
He listened, quite without an opinion in either direction. The part that snagged his imagination was the image of a small raven chick hatching from an egg, which was quite different from his own birth. But... was there really any difference in shifting from human to bird, or from bird to human?

"I'm not insulted," he replied, with quiet amusement rippling beneath the surface of his thoughts. "I don't think you need to be so uptight about it... the only ones who will get huffy on you is probably the magic users. I know a few that take offense to us Attuned flaunting our shifts. Mostly the religious ones tho... There's not a lot of those where I come from."

He felt the emotions streaming down the link from the other raven, but Korbin didn't know what they were about. Trying his best to just keep them away from his own mind, his dark eyes just blinked in quiet agreement. It was rare these days for him to come across someone who didn't irk him, and it was a nice reprieve.

"You'll be staying here for Deepfrost, then?" he asked. "Not join those who come to Halo?" Possibly this was one person he wouldn't mind having around the Citadel.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 04-30-2020, 06:59 PM