[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
R
Rance was prepared for the other raven to think him bragging about his heritage, as if he were better than Korbin because he had a few more years experience with his wings. Really though, why had he thought it would matter? He was proud of what he was and Korbin obviously was, too. The amusement erased any worry from Rance's mind and humor tickled his own thoughts a moment later when the mention was made of those who would be offended. "The really zealous sorts will get upset by most anythin' that inconveniently doesn't benefit them." One of the many reasons he'd avoided much to do with worshiping the gods. Too many of the 'pious' hunting down those that didn't fit their narrow views.

"I might've, if the path there wasn't goin' to be closed soon," Rance replied with a some regret. "Didn't have a reason to consider it until now. But I was planning to help out here for as long as it was safe before bailin'." In all honesty, the warmth of the seaside beach still held quite appealing, even if Rance had always enjoyed the snow of deep winter. The games he would play with his siblings, the refreshing wonder of flying through a cold, clear sky....

"What are you doin' down here, if your home's in the mountains?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Rance - 05-02-2020, 05:46 AM