[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
Quiet agreement followed with the quiet click of the beak. People could find reasons to be angry about anything, Korbin knew it well. He was one of them, happily riding prejudice and preconceived notions whenever it suited him so he could keep flapping his mouth and vent the ires as they flared up. It was habit forming and a bad habit he was sinking deeper into as of late... something that worried himself as much as those around him.

But right now his head was clear, his mood brightened, and it was not so difficult to admit he was disappointed when Rance said he wouldn't be going north for the cold season.

"Some other time then," he replied lightly, even as he fought off the sentiment. "I came looking for information. Someone told me about the storms that's been blocking the passage south... Seems the opening of that portal into Halo has cut us off from the normal trade routes, and won't let up until all the regions of Caido are linked by portals.

"It's damn annoying... feels like The Voice has Halo gripped by the throat."

Korbin never thought anything about the New God, good or bad, but his impression was swayed negatively the more he thought about the effects she had on his homeland.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 05-02-2020, 06:03 AM