[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
The smaller raven croaked in grim agreement. He wasn't usually one to care about what the gods did or why, but everything he'd seen so far of The Voice went contrary to everything he appreciated. Meaning, non-interference and being left alone.

"You'd be forgiven for thinking it," he muttered. "Can just hope she doesn't care to meddle anymore in Halo and leave us alone... Still. I don't like this predicament one bit. It's gonna take some thinking to figure out what to do about it."

Not something that was really up to him, but... since he didn't like the current situation, he was not exactly about to just sit idly by either.

"Ah well, it's a worry for later," he sighed, trying to brush off the worries. "What are you doing here?" Korbin gazed between Rance and the candle, the rooftop in the dark; more than a little curious.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 05-03-2020, 08:05 PM