[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
R
"Not having the gods meddle in our lives is the least any of us can hope for," Rance replied in a wry tone. No matter which 'side' those gods were on. He'd taken it for granted back home, where the gods only moved in grand, devastating, infrequent gestures. On Caido, it seemed like every conversation was peppered with the acts of one god or another.

He accepted the shift in the conversation gratefully. He followed Korbin's gaze back to the candle, still flickering and melting onto the roof below it. Still inexperienced with the attuned bond, old sorrow leaked across as he replied, "A poor man's version of your Festival of Lights. Back home, we held all night candle vigils for our dead, and for the god who watches over them." The impression of a quiet smile came across with his words, fondness and old memories. "It's the wrong season for it, we had them closer to mid-win-- mid-Deepfrost. But I thought my sister'd be okay if I lit her candle early."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Rance - 05-04-2020, 10:59 PM