[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
Korbin could only agree, quiet and fervent. If the gods never took interest in Halo or its people again it would be too soon. Of course, since that's what he wished for, it likely would not be the case.

He felt the wave of sorrow flush through the bond, and couldn't help but recoil slightly from the all too familiar feeling. It rekindled his own grief, and an echo of it reverberated back before the younger bird could entirely suppress it.

"Sounds nicer than our public spectacles," he croaked hoarsely, more shaken by the onslaught of feeling than he wanted to admit. "I can't even remember when I made a lantern last... Gods know I have too many to make anyway." Gazing between the single candle and the lone raven, he felt the loneliness of it like a whisper echoing in an empty room. One where there should have been many, alone when there should have been others to share in the wake.

"Care for company?" he asked quietly.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 05-05-2020, 06:02 AM