Emptiness is safe, keep it that way
open
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
It was Korbin's doing, my arriving here, my surviving here, really. And that was why I persisted, that was why I lingered and sent out a final plea, a last attempt, to see if I could break through, if I could receive something other than the scornful, angsty, angry teenage woes thrown at me.

Well, I received more woes, but at least he stopped walking away from me. Feathers had cloaked him, transformed him once more, and he instead turned and threw the questions at me, his beady eyes boring into me, his stance aggressive and cruel - very different to the raven I met on the tundra, but then, this wasn't just a raven.

"No," I replied simply, succinctly, still maintaining control over those emotions that would try to break free, to flood the attuned bond, to overwhelm me. No, I had no others, though I had made acquaintances and learned a great deal, I had none who were friends, no family who I could by default return home to. That was why I wandered, why I aimlessly let myself run into and cling to any friendly face that appeared - and it seemed, even if the face was unfriendly, I still pestered and clung.

I asked nothing else of him, and did not elaborate any further on my answer. Perhaps the silence would explain the solitude that fills my soul.
Chulane
fridooh & whimzi @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Korbin - 04-23-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Chulane - 05-01-2020, 05:06 AM