Emptiness is safe, keep it that way
open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
Let's never meet again
Korbin would settle his bill afterwards. Had a running tab in most places,  because the locals knew he would be around to help out with anything they might need. It was tempting to not order anything at all, as he wasn't hungry or indeed set on enduring this for longer than necessary... He settled for a soup that could be downed quickly and settled in, looking for all the world like a badger with a toothache.

When Chulane scribbled the note and pushed it over, it was habit that made him cast a glance at it. Biting his jaws together until the muscles feathered and tensed, Korbin turned away and stared off at a far wall. Thoughts churning. Searching for an answer that wouldn't turn this into a debate.

"I don't hate you. That would require caring about your existence, and I don't do that either. You annoy me because I want to be left alone, and you're not listening."

There. Perfectly reasonable. Very civil. And let that be the end of if. Korbin's food arrived and without waiting for Chulane to get his meal, the raven raised the bowl to his mouth.
We don't have to smile
We don't have to make friends

Messages In This Thread
Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Korbin - 04-23-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Korbin - 05-03-2020, 05:04 PM