Emptiness is safe, keep it that way
open
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

Hope also reignited within me when he announced that he held no hatred towards me. It sunk rather rapidly when he then continued to announce that he held no feelings whatsoever about me - though I wasn't sure I believed him.

If he truly did not care, why did he let me convince him into attending this meal with me? He could have flown away, he was about to, and so why was he here?

I sigh all the same, a solemn expression touching my features as I take in his words. I nod, once, a small gesture to show that I heard him.

Food arrived, Korbin's just before my own. He was determined to eat it as fast as possible, no doubt to shorten this experience - I hadn't missed the terms of his attendance, the emphasis he placed on only staying for the food and nothing else.

I don't start eating, instead spending my time writing another message for him.

'Sorry.

It was selfish of me.

I hope to earn your forgiveness one day.'

I placed it before him, then rose, my meal untouched. I made my apologies to the staff, and asked that they give it to their next diner, free of charge, before exiting the tavern, no hesitation in my steps, merely the pulling up of my coat collar as added insurance against the cold air.
The only true wisdom is in knowing
you know nothing

Messages In This Thread
Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Korbin - 04-23-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Chulane - 05-04-2020, 09:54 AM