Training it's a supernatural delight
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun managed to recover a little more quickly than Letha, though whether that was because he'd been expecting it or because he was stronger he couldn't say. While she was still collecting herself, he managed to wriggle out from under her. Chuckling at her when she finally spoke, he nodded. "Wow indeed."

Sitting up with an instinctual groan, he scanned himself, but the damage was already repairing itself. "And wow to you too. You clearly know how to take care of yourself." Although there was a slight questioning tone to his voice, he wouldn't pry. Instead, he just rose to his feet and offered her a hand up.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
your tongue is twisted, your teeth are nails
She lay there in the dirt for several more minutes, her body repairing the damage done -- though minimal -- through their scuffle. When she had gained enough composure, she pulled herself up to a sitting position, but she still had to balance herself with her arms. "The Voice gave you that?" She asked, half knowing the answer already. She mostly just wanted to hear him say it. She still needed to know this Voice, this goddess that oversaw the ascended ones.

Letha scoffed some, the disbelieve and surprise for what just transpired easy to detect. "I think my body remembers more than I do. I didn't have to think a lot." She shook her head, leaning her body forward to rest elbows on knees and hold her head. "I am starting to remember more and more, though." It was coming back in pieces, and it was still fuzzy, and things didn't always feel right, but everything she remembered felt familiar.

they drove your voice in your throat
Letha
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
for it is infinite.
Nodding, Amun smiled down at Letha. "Aye she did." As always, when he spoke of their goddess, there was a sort of quiet awe in his voice.

When his sparring partner explained about her muscle memory, the potter's smile turned into a grin. "That's good. I always prefer acting and feeling to thinking. And excellent news about your memory." He cocked his head to one side. "Anything juicy?"

There was something mechanical about the way he asked that, as if he was acting on instinct. Soon enough, his easy expression slid away, leaving a distant look in its place. "How're you settling in?" Seeing as she hadn't taken his hand, he went to retrieve his blade.
AMUN
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
The idea that Letha might one day have such an upgrade made a tingle run down her spine. Wonder and excitement filled her. This feeling was becoming such a familiar part of her life now, in reference to who and what the Voice was and what the goddess' role in her life was now and would be. She let out a light chuckle, both in wonder and delight and almost disbelief. Who was she that she had been brought here, Ascended, chosen to be a part of this family and this life? Letha had never thought herself to hold much purpose before. Caido changed that, but some part of her still did not believe she held anything of value for the world and people around her.

But she did. She just didn't understand yet.

Amun continued, and Letha nodded along with him. "No, not really." She chuckled again, rolling her shoulders back and stretching out her arms. Her body scans complete and her fibers tightly woven once more. "Mostly just general feelings and a sense of knowing. Less so actual events." She could not bring any memories up to play that recalled specific things that happened in her life, but the confidence in her history and ancestry and her life previous was growing.

"Good, I think." She looked up at him before climbing to her own feet, brushing dirt off of her clothes. "I've found a house to fix up, so you don't have to worry about me occupying your cot any more." She teased him, but there was some pride in her voice at the fact that she was starting to take over the reins of her own care. "I've traveled a few times to Torchline to gather supplies for it. You should come see it soon. It needs to be livable before Deepfrost, of course."

The woman didn't really understand all of what Deepfrost would bring, even with the information she had been given at this point.

Letha
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
for it is infinite.
Nodding as he listened to Letha's explanation, Amun grinned faintly. "That's alright. I'm happy some of it is coming back to you, even if it's just bits and pieces for now." His tone was slightly off, though his happiness was genuine.

When she mentioned she was moving out soon, he chuckled. Then he pouted, overly dramatic. "I'll miss you. Best roommate I ever had." The mischief in his eyes belied his sadness.

Winking at her, he folded his arms across his chest. "But my doors are always open. And I'm happy that I won't have to signal when I have company over." His tone was amused, seeing as she might've noticed he hadn't actually done that while she'd been staying with him.

"I'll bring you a housewarming present. And the rest of your things, of course." Reaching out, he clasped her on the shoulder. "But for now, I've got to get back to work. No rest for the wicked, right?"
AMUN
Letha Úlfurdur

Change author:
She was glad her memory was coming in, even if it was just bits and pieces and not the whole of the life she lived before. It was something, and it mattered, and she was comfortable with it. She knew she needed to press forward, to move on with her life in Caido and whatever that entailed, but having some semblance of where she came from and who she was felt good.

Her smile never dropped from her lips as Amun spoke. She nodded fervently, gripping him at the base of his elbow as he in turn gave her shoulder a squeeze. "I would love that. You're welcome any time." Her voice was nothing but honest. Amun had given so much to her, he would always be a welcome addition to her home. He was her brother, now.

Although she did not want Amun to have to go back to work, she was thankful for the short time they had. Even their spar was useful. "Thanks for helping me." She said as he left, her heart content.

She did not know Amun well enough yet to have any frame of reference to him being "off", and if she had, she surely would have pressed the matter. Instead, she took the potter at his word and departed, happy to have seen him.

-FINISHED.

Letha