Two Ladies Scorned
For Eirachi
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
Zariah smirked as the temperature plummeted. "Perhaps once I felt enough warmth towards the Warden to attempt such tricks." she said softly. Jace shivered, for even under his layers the sudden drop in the air reached him, little ice crystals forming on his lashes. "But the winds have changed, and I have brought the child not to hide or trick, but to hopefully forge trust and partnership. He is not just Neron's child, but mine as well - a better bred abandoned I doubt could be so easily found." she said. Here, where magic was looked down upon, such things were not pursued. But Jace was the product of careful cultivation over many generations, with endless potential. Surely it was that bloodline that the Eirachi was after - a pristine canvas upon which she could paint her own masterpiece.

The Merciless quirked a brow, not flinching as the woman's voice suddenly loomed over her shoulder. So there was already a plan, hm? Zariah chuckled low, her smirk growing. She liked the way this Eirachi thought and acted - so proactive! How refreshing. "Surely you don't wish to meddle endlessly in the affairs of mortals? To solidify your divine wrath as his punishment, to keep the fools and diehards from defying your will, I suspect you will require a mortal partner who is as merciless as your tundra to make blatantly clear your intentions."

Messages In This Thread
Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-23-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 04-23-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-23-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 04-24-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-24-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 04-26-2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-30-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 05-01-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 05-01-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 05-04-2020, 05:33 PM