baby shark doo doo
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
This was another time that Delta had heard about the Voice and once more, she sounded horrific. "Why did the Voice create the Blight? Why would a goddess choose to kill so many things? Why would she instruct her people to kill the Fae?" Safe to say, she was enormously concerned and was more than ready to warn her father. "Would you be willing to speak with the leader of the Merfolk? Tell us everything so that we may be cautious and careful." It was only right that a Fae be the one to tell Maru, rather than just Delta regurgitating what she had already heard.

The response was Alina was clearly one that Delta didn't expect. Her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and she was left silent. But before she could even respond, the Fae made a final comment and started to leave. Left with no words, Delta simply watched, realizing that she had either made a powerful enemy or a potential ally.... hopefully the merfolk would be wise and that the warnings would be enough to protect them if things did go wrong.
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As the mermaid began spouting questions, Alina practically growled with anger and frustration. "I don't know why she created the Blight, specifically. I suspect it was so she could find out where the portal in the Greatwood was, so she could instruct her Ascended to open it, killing our sacred tree and many of my kind in the process." The words came out with a great deal of rage, but also a sorrow for the horrors that had been inflicted against the Fae and their land.

Pausing in her departure, she turned to face the much younger woman. The huntress immediately nodded. "I would be glad to pass along the warning to your leader. Tell me where to meet them and when. My name is Alina. Just send a message to the Greatwood and it will get to me." With that, the Fae began flying away again, more focused and less full of rage now that she had the opportunity to protect another people from the Voice and her machinations and machines.
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
The information would hopefully remain in her memory well. It was the first time she had ever heard of such atrocities and it sounded absolutely gods awful... to have a god purposefully kill so many people just to install one of these portals? It sounded bad, so so bad. It wasn't like the Torchliners or Merfolk were suffering before the introduction of portals, far from it. She had plenty of opinions, but she also didn't have much to say, not anymore. There was too much left to learn and unfortunately, the fae didn't seem willing to indulge her any longer.

Offering Alina a nod, Delta left her with some parting words. "I will notify Maru about this and try to have him get into contact with you or your leader... hopefully sooner rather than later. Thank you for your time," And with that, she watched as the fae flew away. Once she was no longer in sight, Delta would move to go back underwater, heading straight towards her home where hopefully, Maru would be there to receive some information.

FIN