getting to know all about you (open)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
In these days, Noah was a frequent visitor of the marketplace. He never set up his own shop, as he had a method of trading. He had been hunting long enough to know what people wanted. Today's venture was trading away animal fat to use as fuel in exchange for some dried herbs. He had taken a liking to a certain booth of a younger pair of siblings that had come earlier in the season from the Hollowed Grounds. He had traded with them several times at this point, and even had them bring some special order herbs in for him.

Walking away from their booth and stuffing away the herbs in his simple sling pack, Noah let his gaze wander up to the other booths. Brows knit together when they fell on the healer, and he stopped just before his booth. He looked around at some of the other merchants, all of them regulars. When they met Noah's eye, they shrugged and shook their heads, returning to their work. Turning to Loren, Noah chuckled, "I'm surprised to see you out here."

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: getting to know all about you (open) - by Noah - 04-24-2020, 10:54 PM