getting to know all about you (open)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
He nodded, thankful that Loren remembered his name and he did not have to re-introduce himself to the healer. An eyebrow lifted as the palace-dweller continued on, however, regarding Noah's statement. He smirked some, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning towards Loren some. "Well, now I'm surprised that you're so talkative." His own comment sent the reindeer to laughing, his deep and rumbling laugh that made his eyes wrinkle. Hopefully his statement did not offend the man, but Noah wasn't a man to hide a teasing jab in fear of pride backlash. He truly did not mean any harm by the comment, his laugh conveying so.

Sighing out a breath that finished off his laugh, Noah followed Loren's gesture and looked at the medicines he had to offer. He contemplated it for a moment, trying to gauge how Loren might respond to him. "What are you looking for in return for trading away your creations?" It was hard for Noah to imagine the Warden's comrade in want. The palace, in his mind, was a place of plenty and not a place of need.

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: getting to know all about you (open) - by Noah - 04-25-2020, 08:15 PM