getting to know all about you (open)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
Noah's amused smirk did not leave his face. After all, he had no reason to harbor any ill will against Loren. The fact that he was an outlander did not disrupt him in the way it did some other Halovian natives. The mage was simply someone he did not really know yet. Noah nodded with Loren's words, his face showing he was impressed. Loren was learning about how Halovians worked here.

"I.O.U's are sometimes the only currency people can give." He said. "We take care of each other. Sometimes people can't give you anything back in return, and you just let them. I've got some people I hunt for that can't do much for me in return, right now." He shrugged some, "But, I know if I ever do need something they'd be willing and ready to do what I asked." It was all about relationship.

Even as much as Noah was curious to talk to Loren and continue to get to know the man, he was interested in what he had to offer. "If you had to say one thing on this table was the must have thing for Deepfrost, what would it be?"

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: getting to know all about you (open) - by Noah - 04-28-2020, 10:24 PM