getting to know all about you (open)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
"Keep it." Noah offered, lifting his hands up, palms showing, in a refusal to take back the knife. It was small, and Noah had plenty of weapons. "You want to be a part of Halo, you need one of his knives." His face lightened and he nodded, encouragingly, to the other attuned. Loren pressed on, however, and Noah gave in. "I'd like some more herbs or tonics for healing. Just simple things to aid if I should get injured or sick during Deepfrost."

Even if Loren had said that he had nothing else to offer aside from healing and herbs, in Noah's mind, it would have been enough. As cold and distrusting as the people of Halo were, there would come a time where their need for a healer would outweigh their need to put up a block between them and an outlander. All of what Loren said he had to offer, though, seemed like enough for a man in government, even if it was a position of Grand Healer. When he spoke of relationships outside of Halo, however, the man lifted a brow. "Oh? Do you know Phoebe Steadman? She's on the Hallowed Ground Council and runs the medical college there."

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: getting to know all about you (open) - by Noah - 05-13-2020, 03:30 PM