getting to know all about you (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Already reaching out to take the knife when Noah insisted, Loren paused when the hunter finally relented and asked for more supplies. The healer smiled faintly. Fingers flying over the table, he put a few odds and ends—bandages, needle and thread, and some medications, including the fever cure—into a kit.

Sealing it, he slid it over to the other man, taking the knife as the Launcelen did. "The medicines in there will help you with indigestion and trouble sleeping. There's also a numbing cream and something to help keep wounds clean. And thanks for the knife. It's wonderful craftsmanship." His tone was truly grateful.

Giving Noah a curious look as he brought up Phoebe, Loren nodded. "Yes, I know her. I used to be a member of the college, actually, though she shut it down earlier this season. Why do you ask?" Then his expression grew excited. "I'd like to open a school of healing here, one that allows both magical and nonmagical healers to join."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 05-13-2020, 08:50 PM