getting to know all about you (open)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
The longer Noah stood here, talking with Loren and gathering more healing supplies as well as information, he felt more at ease in the presence of the Outlander. While he would not say he trusted the man, yet, he was ready to give him opportunity here in Halo, especially among the people he knew and the hunters he worked with. So far, the man had yet to prickle suspicions from the Olson.

He nodded firmly, once, to accept Loren's gratitude for the knife and the trade. His own gratitude was shown with a smile as Noah gathered the kit the Grand Healer created for him and placed it in his pack with the rest of his haul from the day in the trade world. "I met Phoebe in Torchline and she took me to see her medical college. It was incredible," At least, Noah thought. The reality was that, at the time he encountered the college, it was near abandoned and the students were few and far between. The world was opening up, and with it opportunity. "I think something like that would be a benefit here in Halo. We've relied a lot on magic users for major healing and recovery, but if non-Abandoned could learn medical techniques, I think they would want to."

Loren's mention of Phoebe shutting down her college pricked a little curiosity, but he stayed focused on Loren's possible college here. "I would even like to learn more about it. Medicine, healing, that is. Just more than the surface level knowledge I have now."

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: getting to know all about you (open) - by Noah - 05-17-2020, 08:25 PM