Personal Quest Woodchuckers chucking chunks of wood
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
the devil you know is better than the ghost you don't
Despite Noah's apparent strength, this tree was proving a worthy adversary. It stood before him proud and solid, it's girth unaffected by the axe and Olson strength. Even Korbin and the ginger teamster joining him did not help. Gruffing and looking up at the tree, Noah rolled his shoulders back. "What else ya got in there?" He asked the ginger man, who merely mumbled and hardly enunciated a reply enough for Noah to understand. Glancing at Korbin for a moment, Noah moved to the wagon. Inside, resting quietly, was a two-man crosscut saw. "Hey, you could've told me about this to begin with." He called out to the ginger, who merely released a deep belly laugh that was meant to set humiliation in the reindeer's head. Grumbling, Noah pulled at the saw.

"Korbin, help me with this won't ya." Noah said to the boy before he remembered he couldn't hear him. Grunting, Noah pulled the crosscut saw out of the wagon and walked it back over to the tree. He motioned for Korbin to pick up one side, and he picked up the other. Should Korbin take the instruction, Noah would set to working in tandem in an attempt to bring down the tree.

__

Noah gets a crosscut saw and asks Korbin to help, and tries it on the tree (if Korbin agrees to help.)

so I sit and the scan the frequencies, watch the falling snow
Noah Olson

Messages In This Thread
Woodchuckers chucking chunks of wood - by Korbin - 04-24-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Woodchuckers chucking chunks of wood - by Noah - 04-28-2020, 03:39 PM