When the Ocean Calls
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr
The guilty undertaker sighs
The lonesome organ grinder cries
You're a familiar sight in the market indeed, with your black armband and your bright brown eyes and your bag slung casually over your back. Ki is with you today, sitting on your shoulder like a vibrant, perfectly motionless sentry carved from precious stones. Pretentious damn lizard, but you're fond of her so you let it go.

There isn't much of an agenda today. With the Ark in port until who knows when and the town still reeling from Apopo's eruption things in your business have been somewhat quiet. There's the new governor to contend with, too, and businesses popping up like beach burrs every time you turn around. Times, they are a'changin, and sometimes a man needs to leave it all behind him and enjoy a simple market stroll.

That's what you're doing when a calls out in greeting, making you pause in your languid walk. "Evenin', Elias," you rumble in response, adjusting your trajectory to amble toward his stall. Leaning your shoulder against the wall you cast a casual look around the wares, perfectly aware that it's all a front for the actual valuables the shopkeeper peddles in. "Little bit'a both, dependin' on if anythin' catches my eye." Casually you drape your hand beneath a silk scarf, admiring the motif of rays and sharks.
The silver saxophones say I should refuse you
But it's not that way, I wasn't born to lose you

Messages In This Thread
When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 04-24-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Zephyr - 04-26-2020, 03:12 AM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 04-30-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Zephyr - 04-30-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 05-08-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Zephyr - 05-19-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 05-26-2020, 04:57 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Zephyr - 05-29-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 06-09-2020, 02:34 PM