come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
After learning as much as I can from the generous man Jigano, I decide to continue my exploration of this region. Perhaps it is irresponsible of me - I know from my time in Halo that the seasons are changing, that many residents of regions outside of Halo are planning on migrating there for the coming season, and that a great many preparations are being made.

I will help out with those preparations - I already had, in fact - but I was also entitled to some personal time. All work and no play does not compute.

I am not sure what exactly compels me to shift when I reach the Outskirts of the Hollowed Ground - perhaps it is purelyt he wilderness feeling, a deep and resonating pull.

Maybe, it's just that I feel safer in my leopard skin as I traverse a land meant for wildlife, for instincts to thrive - and also, I was still quite new to this land, and the gift it had bestowed upon me. I just wanted to.

Giant paws traverse the land as my over-long tail is held out far behind my muscled body. My brain goes into overdrive as it takes in all of the new sights and scents that I simply would never had known about before. It is only now that I realise how muted being a human is - also, humans stink. They really do.

I am still learning this body, learning how it moves, and mostly, learning how to simply let it move the way its instincts are telling it to, let it react and let it simply exist how it was meant to. It is liberating - and also a new challenge for me to try, giving control as it were (I struggle greatly with this).

A tree seems easy for my lean, athletic body to climb, and so without hesitation, that is what I do.

A smell - not human - tingles my nostrils. I taste the air, and lean out over the edge of a branch, and behold the world below me.

A rabbit - but not just that - another feline, another predator.

I am too excited - the bubble of silence that was draped over the scene bursts, as I emit a soft yowl, and a mental "Hello?"  to the world.
Chulane
fridooh & whimzi @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
RE: come run the hidden pine trails of the forest - by Chulane - 04-25-2020, 07:09 AM