come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Unaware of the uncommonness my attuned form takes, I am surprised by the loud, sudden response to my earlier enquiry - though as I watch the rabbit, the prey scurry off into the wilderness, safe and uneaten, no longer hunted, I do realise I have probably ruined someone's meal plans. And, it would seem, that someone was another attuned, another in possession of the gift that allowed the shift, the change, the transformation.

The sharp demands and roiling storm of confusion that rolled towards me piqued my interest, and in response, I did my best to send back soothing, calming emotions and tones, almost like a telepathic purr, though with any luck, far more effective. The creature who had the same species shift as myself below could demand and fret all he liked - he would not shake me.

I oblige his request however, my motions as smooth as my feline body would allow - the height I had climbed was only a few metres, easily scalable by feline standards, and safe to leap down from in a single graceful arc for one encased within a leopard's body. I jump, and I land, my overlong tail sweeping the ground behind me as I direct my sharp, icy gaze to the stranger who wanted to see me from a closer view. I was excited before, but the sharp overtones of the stranger had me react in a way that required a calm head and quiet countenance, and so that is what I wore now.

"Talk then," I prompt, as I neatly fold my haunches down into a sitting position, and wrap my tail around my paws, a quiet, polite curiosity in my gaze.
Chulane
fridooh & whimzi @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
RE: come run the hidden pine trails of the forest - by Chulane - 04-26-2020, 08:05 AM