come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
The similarities were indeed there, in the size and shape of us, but the pattern of our pelts were different, and of course, the eyes. It was curious that my blue eyes would carry over to my attuned form, that they would be the one trait to remain me. I had looked at myself in a mirror - of course I had, I had the ability to turn into a leopard for crying out loud - and I had made note of my patterns and how they wound their way down my spine and across my chest.

We were similar, but we were not the same. There was a thrum of nervousness, of confusion and anxiety pulsing across the attuned bond, and it did not originate from me, though my excitement at the beginning of this encounter probably didn't help it. I retreat further within myself, pulling myself away from the bond slightly, not wanting to be pulled under by the tide of emotions that were clearly troubling my comrade.

I do not block myself off completely, he would be able to feel my attempt at calm, at rational and clear-headedness - I refused to rise to the level of uncertainty within him, and hope the words I speak are heard with their intended kindness.

"It would seem we share a similar Attuned-shift shape," I confirm, hoping my emotions effectively convey the calm willingness to share, that he would let them settle his own nerves about this encounter as well. "My name is Chulane - I am an Outlander, and portalled in nearly a month ago," I offer the information easily, openly, honestly - I had nothing to hide.

"Who are you?"
Chulane
fridooh & whimzi @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
RE: come run the hidden pine trails of the forest - by Chulane - 04-29-2020, 07:21 AM