come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
We're so happy
A... clouded leopard. What a unique name! Oliver had assumed he was some sort of leopard, but wasn't entirely sure. Obviously, he was much smaller than Sunjata (Was Sunjata even a leopard?), but he also still had spots! The name sounded a bit silly, but Oliver was happy to finally have something to call his shift. I'm sure that it was the same thing where I came from. We had leopards, but I never saw one in person. Seeing as leopards are kinda only in the wild and are only seen by explorers and zoo scientists.

His words were wise and clearly, he knew quite a lot. You must be very smart to know so much about clouded leopards. What was your old profession? It really is fortunate for Chulane that the shift chosen for him was one he actually knew a lot about. Oliver, on the other hand...

This isn't my first shift. It's my... third? I think. My first one is this small fox or dog. I have these massive ears... and honestly? I don't even know what exactly all my shifts are. This is the first time I've been able to give myself a proper name to use. Would Chulane know what his fox shift was? Hopefully, because so far not a single person knew what he was.
even when we're smiling out of fear
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
RE: come run the hidden pine trails of the forest - by Oliver - 05-23-2020, 10:08 PM