i think we're haunted
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
maybe they'd forgotten,
when they failed to see the cracks.
She continued to stare into the darkness, the way the trees swayed with the wind in the littlest of movements. It seemed peaceful, but it also seemed deceiving. And she wasn’t certain entirely where to start. She could, in theory, pick up a sharp rock and mark all the trees, but who’s to say it wouldn’t be dark by the time she realized she should leave? She hadn’t mastered her magic far enough yet to be able to produce a consistent set of lights. Instead, just beautiful fireworks that rained down around her that were utterly helpless against the forces of darkness.

Yet Rexanna did manage to hear the thud of boots from behind her, and for a moment she thought it was Alistair playing that surprise game with her. She turned, however, to be surprised at the stranger that looked upon her. Her sapphire gaze slipped to his face, where a charming smile sat as he removed his hood and spoke to her. His warning was met with a gentle chime of a laugh and a skeptical look at his mention of goblins, though if it were truthful, she wouldn’t have known any different.

He introduced himself then, and she placed the name to the face and put it into her mind as she offered him a gentle smile in greeting, turning to face him more fully. “I’d say this is a much better view than that forest.” Her voice was deep with that sultry hint of honey that dripped from the words, a grin sent his direction. “I’m Rexanna.” She offered in response to his name and asking about hers.

She took a quick glance back to the labyrinth before turning her head back to him and raising an eyebrow. “Looks like a place long ago that was well groomed. Perhaps a lovers maze of sorts?” She purred, a grin forming along her face, completely unafraid of his appearance. She had been dealt worse cards and lived, and so far she was counting on that if Kalt had any ill intent. It didn’t seem like he did, but none could be so sure. She glanced back at it, curiously. “Want to give it a go?” She questioned, half to him, half to herself as if she wasn’t sure just yet how they’d get back out.

Kalt
that a star's light shines the brightest,
when it's starting to collapse.

coding

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM