i think we're haunted
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
maybe they'd forgotten,
when they failed to see the cracks.
As Kalt said her name, the rumble of his voice caught her attention. He spoke of its earthiness and she flashed a grin to him in response. “It means royal grace, if you were curious.” Her sultry voice added in as she flashed him a wink. It wasn’t until she was eighteen years old that she learned of the meaning of her name — having kept it as a secret from her for so long. Despite her royal blood, having a servant family would make that name stick out for anyone who understood the true meaning. It would have been considered overreaching of the family had she been a normal child. But Rexanna wasn’t; she was a daughter of a queen and the daughter of a warrior, and no matter how much the king of the land hoped she’d parish at the hands of her husband, she was here and alive, and thriving with it.

But Kalt didn’t need to know that. In fact, only a few people knew of the history with her. And Frey had made it clear to her that only those she chose would know, removing her brand that had marked her as a traitor, as a property of the crown and her husband. No longer did she have to hide the mark or try to explain; it made it far easier to live that way. The only downside thus far was the purring of her voice with any words she said. She made it work, however, and it didn’t seem like Kalt minded it much. Instead, he seemed to go along with it which was a breath of relief for Rexanna.

He began to speak again, and she offered him a charming smile as he extended his arm and she took it gently, cocking her head to him. “You may.” She purred to him, her deep blue gaze lingering on him for a moment before looking back at the entrance of the maze, wondering what could happen — what would happen. For a moment she pondered the possibilities, eyeing the sky to see where the sun sat in the sky though it was hard to do with the way the trees blocked it almost entirely out. “How do you suggest we find our way out?” She asked, her voice never faltering in its flirtatious tone, as if it wouldn’t be a big deal to her should she have to spend the next foreseeable day or two with him before managing to find their way out.
that a star's light shines the brightest,
when it's starting to collapse.

coding

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM