Got no heart to break, like it that way
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
Let's never meet again
The young man gave a light shrug to the implied question. "All of them? None? Couldn't say. Don't know who attuned me. Might be one of the big three. Or a lesser god. Don't remember."

You'd think it would be the kind of thing that wouldn't slip the mind, but in his defense Korbin had been very young. And very tired. The memories he did have were vague, like a dream half recalled... "Definitely not a Herald," he added. They hadn't appeared again until a few years ago, and Korbin had been Attuned longer than that.

It seemed odd to choose the night as a time to go exploring. But he did recall what the man said about being sensitive to sunlight, and seeing in the dark. Korbin nodded. As for himself... "I see. I'm... waiting for dawn. Got stuck here when tide turned. Too dark to fly back... No crossing the Tundra at night anyway."

'So here I am' his spread hands seemed to say. Pulling his feet down from the opposite seat, he sat up a bit. Made room, in case Amun cared to get up from the floor.
We don't have to smile
We don't have to make friends

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got no heart to break, like it that way - by Korbin - 04-28-2020, 02:26 PM