Got no heart to break, like it that way
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
Let's never meet again
Korbin had been convinced Amun asked about his deity alignment, and how that might influence whether the Voice would show up or not. As he wasn't contradicted, the boy just kept to that line of thinking and replied accordingly. At the suggestion that he could find out who really had attuned him, he half smiled, and shook his head. "Nah. It doesn't matter to me. I'm grateful for it, but no more. It's fine if they don't want to chat, I can understand that."

Speaking was growing easier, as his confidence grew. So far he had made himself understood, and his vocal chords felt less rusty as he went along. It was just too bad Korbin couldn't hear himself... he actually did miss the sound of his own voice.

It took him a moment to piece together what the next question was about. He considered, thinking of the trouble it would be to try and move around in darkness, with or without a guide. It would be dangerous, cold and full of wild animals, and the exiles running amok... He shook his head.

"Better to stay here," he decided. "Company? I... guess I don't mind." He seemed a bit surprised to be saying it, but it was quite true. He could think of several people that were more offensive to have around than this guy.
We don't have to smile
We don't have to make friends

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got no heart to break, like it that way - by Korbin - 04-28-2020, 03:42 PM