Got no heart to break, like it that way
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
Let's never meet again
Korbin waited patiently. Oh yes, he could be quite patient. When it wasn't his own emotions involved. When he wasn't pushed and prodded, dragged by the scruff to do something he didn't want. Amun was a stranger, and his sorrows were not personal to the young raven. So distant that he was able to offer some genuine sympathy... messed up as that was.

"Maea?" he asked, his voice soft as he could make it without hearing how it actually came out. "I went to the Temple, to read the posts. I saw the letter she left."

He knew very well what it meant to lose a family member. Taking a deep breath, Korbin closed his eyes from the flashing light for a moment, then breathed out a long sigh. "I lost my brother. A few years back. Wish I could say it gets easier." But it didn't, really.

Opening his eyes again, he rested dark blue eyes on Amun, full of understanding. "Are you angry? Or sad?" He'd been both, in different constellations, for every death. The worst anger was perhaps towards his mom, who just left without telling anyone where she was going.

And then she never came back.
We don't have to smile
We don't have to make friends

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got no heart to break, like it that way - by Korbin - 04-28-2020, 08:34 PM