tryna cop my glamour
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
gimme a kiss
like a kick in the teeth
Aisha wasn't one to hold on the serious moments, she preferred light-heartedness over wrought and worry. Oliver likely knew that by now, or at least could tell, in the way that she turned most of his advice into some kind of taunting joke, "No promises," she said with a tilt of her head, "But I'll see what I can do." This kind of attitude wasn't always the most helpful, but it was hers, and she knew of the repercussions it could sometimes have.

Shelving her teases only once more, in favor of an understanding repose, "I'll be doing everything I can, but I do think we should go," her answer far more resolute even after this short conversation. She was unsure what it was that'd swayed her so; the goddess's warnings and her own fear, or the fear in the voice of her friend, and the knowing that without her push he might risk himself here.

Either way, she'd made up her mind. And so had he apparently, it was time for her to go. Aisha let out a scoff, dramatically heaving herself off the counter with a smirk on her lips, "Fine fine, I'll let you get back to your nail worshiping," she taunted, then headed for the door. Halfway out she turned back, and gave and affectionate goodbye, "Bye Blondie," then made her way back to the manor.

Fin!
my bloody lip
never tasted so sweet