it might've been a nightmare
Loren!
Glas Westfall
Crafter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
a thousand faces staring at me, a thousand times i've fallen
But that was it, wasn’t it? It wouldn’t be just him – it shouldn’t be just him. They’d wanted him to do exactly as they had – find someone to marry and have children with, to continue the shop in every way they could. Only there had been a problem, with the fact that poor Glas didn’t know how to handle dealing with people, let alone the possibility of finding it with the scar on his face and the problems with his confidence from it.

It’s fine, Loren just simply doesn’t quite understand. And that’s okay, Glas should have expected as much.

But he moves to stand, to take his items and leave when Loren’s voice reaches him and mentions the payment that he’d almost forgotten. “R-Right.” He says, stopping immediately to turn and grab the order, before gathering his cart and stuffing the bag into a pocket as he goes to leave – taking one last look back at Loren with bright green eyes full of anxiety and perhaps a bit of fear. And he turns ahead, slipping out of the infirmary to grab the goods and go home.

- FIN
a thousand voices dead at my feet
GLAS