the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable
for Evie
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Her familiarity makes this all the more daunting. Evie had known the other woman to be a Natural before she arrived, but realizing it in person is a far different experience. At least hearing the young girl call Sam 'Mr. Wordsworth' is enough to break that particular spell, biting the tip of her tongue to keep from laughing or showing her amusement. "Yes. He told me you had questions, or perhaps reservations, about your designation?" There's little chance of anyone overhearing them with how they've positioned themselves, but Evie isn't going to take chances.

But she's asking a lot of truth and trust from the girl, and even she can admit that such things don't come easily when given nothing as collateral. "My name is Evie, I'm Sam's twin sister." A proverbial reaching of the hand, an olive branch, to encourage Freina to open up about her fears.
a golden cage, for all it's worth
is still just a cage

Messages In This Thread
RE: the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable - by Evie - 04-30-2020, 05:36 PM