My Cup of Tea
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
   Ashe had been planning on a visit to the Rathskeller since she parted ways with her mother, when she finally left the forest behind her. She was still struggling with not vanishing entirely from everyone she knew. While she still sometimes slept out in the trees, she had been spending her nights under a roof, within four walls.. between two arms. She had gone to see Ronin, found Remi in the street, reminding her of how much she missed them. And it reminded her of how much she missed her mother.

So Ashe descended the stairs of the tavern, a curious spider peeking out from under her hood as the smell of his favorite treat wafted towards them. She brushed gentle fingers over Soot as light and warmth and the smell of wine and good food found her. A brief smile flickered over her lips, and there was a sudden thought of this being a homey place, and that perhaps her mother could make any place she went feel that way.

The whole tavern was in view then, and as she stepped down into the former cellar, her eyes found Vervain behind the bar and -

Shit.

Kalt sat across the counter from her, his guitar propped on the floor by his side.. her mother’s back was to him, but there was tension in her posture, and the look on his face did not allude to lighthearted conversation. She stood entirely frozen for a moment, her heart thudding loudly in her chest. Oh gods. She hadn’t told her mother about Kalt yet. She hadn’t figured how how to tell her about him. How was it she could possibly explain who her fellow assassin was to her?

Ashe swore under her breath, and she made her feet carry her forward. ”Mom,” she called out just barely loud enough to carry. No choice now, she thought with grinding teeth, and she promised herself she’d thoroughly wreck Kalt in their next training session. ”Didn’t think to see you here, silver,” Ashe murmured tightly as she came to stand beside where Kalt sat, leaning forward against the bar. She looked at her mother, and her stomach flipped anxiously. What had he said to her? ”Mom, I see you’ve met my … Kalt.” She stopped herself from cringing and glanced quickly at the man beside her.

Ashe’s face heated, and she busied herself with drawing Soot from behind her shoulder, settling him carefully on the bar. He teetered a moment, but Ashe kept her arms loosely circled around the spider - she wasn’t letting some fat demon cat go for her pet. She glanced between them, chewing the inside of her lip before she cleared her throat. ”How… long ago.. did you two meet?”

But love is all that I have now
I gave my blood just to find out.

Messages In This Thread
My Cup of Tea - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Vervain - 12-29-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Vervain - 01-01-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Vervain - 01-06-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Vervain - 01-12-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: My Cup of Tea - by Ashetta - 01-13-2019, 06:11 AM