Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
"You could've just asked and I'd have told you," Jack said regarding her illusions. "Would've saved you the breath." And the thump in the sand. He winced, granted, at the loud and obnoxious thoughts that came battering against the telepathy he'd honed specifically for the occasion - way to backfire on yourself, Jack. And then there was a whump right in his kidneys (still there and still able to tell him how much it hurt, thank you Eloise) and the captain snarled out a curse, forced into a roll away from whatever she'd been attacking him with.

"Dirty fighter," he remarked, still a little breathless, but she wasn't the only one with tricks these days. His control wasn't great but everyone needed practice, Jack sending out a lash of air magic to throw sand over her. Hopefully it would give him time to put a few more paces between them, the captain eyeing the knife still somewhere nearby.

"Never said there was," he drawled on the subject of sex. "What, you're sayin' you and our dark, handsome cook ain't goin' at it like rabbits all the time?" He knew they weren't, of course, but if she could distract him then it was only fair that he did in return.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Jack - 04-29-2020, 05:05 PM