Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
"Guilty as charged," said Jack the liar on the nature of honesty, miming a roguish little bow. He stepped carefully on the sand as Eloise cleared it from her mouth and eyes, the captain at least having the good grace to look impressed as thoughts and images flooded down their telepathic link. "My, that's half close to the truth," he rumbled, knowing Raza well enough in all sorts of senses to know that Eloise had a fairly good measure of her.

But she was right, and it was precisely what happened next that threw him off. Did he care what Raza had to say about him? Not particularly. But pillow talk could go both ways, and it was with a steeliness in his blue eyes that he perhaps put two and two together and got five. Because Eloise knew a thing or two about Jack, didn't she?

The knife lanced forward, slicing easily through the buttons on his shirt, and Jack snatched at it without much caring that his hand fastened around the blade. Blood welled between his fingers, and he threw the knife back at her only half playfully, perhaps hoping she wasn't fast enough to dodge. "Don't joke," he warned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Jack - 04-29-2020, 05:27 PM