Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
The illusionist didn't need telepathy to have a measure of the thoughts whirling about in Jack's mind. Despite the unease she felt wading into these waters, wade into them she did, holding Jack's gaze steadily. Out of the corner of her she watched as blood welled from beneath closed fingers, trying not to flinch as the blade was thrust back her way.

Her telekinesis was strong enough to stop it, but not the droplets that freckled her cheeks. Smirking without amusement, Eloise's eyes narrowed. "Who's joking?" She countered defiantly. "You've got your tricks, I've got mine." All the better if he wasn't always so sure what was real and what wasn't.

Reaching for the knife, Eloise manually threw it into the sand at Jack's feet. Not nearly as skilled as he was, it was as likely to take off a toe as sit neatly erect the way Jack had done it.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-29-2020, 05:45 PM