Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
"Says you. But when we wander back towards the town and it's you bleeding and me looking like a kitten whose gotten herself into the cream, that isn't what the onlookers will think." But that was Eloise all over. It didn't matter what things were, it only mattered how they looked. It explained her vanity as well as her magic.

Just when she thought she'd turned the tide and had won his approval, back down to the gutter she was kicked. "Fine. Seeing as I can't be anything but honest around you, let's have it then. You're hardly any bigger than I am and I haven't got access to everyone's thoughts the way you do. You threw your knife down when we started, so if it isn't about weapons, then what are you here to teach me, since I"m assuming it isn't how to use my feminine charms." Eloise wondered. Jack was scrappy, but not a fighter per se. His power was in his mercilessness when it came to death and his ability to read people, traits the illusionist would never have.

So if drawing blood from him in whatever capacity hadn't been enough to score points, either this was all just some charade for Jack to prove he was ever the victor, or he had something else up his sleeve.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-29-2020, 08:03 PM