Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
"Maybe if you actually ended a conversation instead of always needing to storm off in a broody silence, it wouldn't have to be the last word." Eloise replied, which was of course, just another iteration of her having the last word.

That he caught her fist so easily made her want to scream. Had she nails long enough rather than bitten-short as they were, she might have fantasized about scratching them into the cut his own knife had caused. "What's that? Something the captain can't do." The illusionist snarled, wrenching her hand back and forth in his grasp in a pathetic attempt to wriggle it free. Her non-dominant hand was expectantly less coordinated than the one clenched in Jack's fingers, but still Eloise aimed it for Jack's shoulder. With flushed cheeks and bits of sand and blood still clinging to her cheeks she wasn't the picture of venom she had in her head, but nevertheless, the emotion behind it was real enough.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-29-2020, 08:38 PM