Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
What would she do without Jack storming off? Why, nothing of course. Nothing safe for gape at him as he shrugged off his role in all of this as if he had no idea he had a part to play. Because routine was what Eloise had come to rely on with Jack. It was what meant safety. It was only when something was truly unexpected that she ever saw the captain properly riled. His storming off, her shouting after him, it had all been a game that the illusionist refused to see as some tired charade even though that's probably all it was. He'd upset the balance of her life all because he'd fucked up. Surely he owed her the last word.

Staggering backward, her lame attempt at a punch throwing her balance off even more, Eloise swore brightly as her fist connected with Jack's relatively scrawny shoulder. "Gods, fuck." She concluded once her expletives became understandable again. "Get some fucking fat on you, how 'bout." Eloise demanded in a shrill voice, as if the pain ebbing from her knuckles was entirely his fault for not having the decency to be fat or fit enough to make it not hurt so much.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 03:09 AM