Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
He's being funny, and Evie despairs again over how well he hides his dry wit. Instead, she sticks her tongue out at him playfully, aware of exactly how childish it is in comparison to her age but unwilling to let it go without such a response.

And. Well. That's a bombshell she certainly hadn't expected. Evie had been disappointed but relatively unsurprised by the results of the voting when Rexanna had become Queen. She had been made aware of the College being shut down and Phoebe's departure, but this...Well she certainly hadn't been expecting this as a result. Because of it she flusters and blusters for a moment, taken aback and trying to get her brain back on track from where it has completely derailed into shock. "I..." she stumbles, mind briefly flitting to Loren and the plans she'd been making for a greenhouse, for assisting him. But she hadn't felt at home in Halo, no matter how she tried. Maybe this was why? Evie doesn't believe much in fate, so heavily tied to the Gods as it is in Caido, but maybe just this once she can hope. "Yes! Yes, I would be honored. Thank you." Going from initial outburst of sound to an attempt at verbally subduing herself, not wanting to appear overeager. Except for the fact, of course, that she is.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Deimos
Amidst the crowd and the clamor, he waited for the reaction, the decision, the parsing of thoughts. Diligent and patient, enduring the fortitude, the machinations, understanding the notions circulating and circumventing through one’s mind at decisive measures towards roles, and the implications, the responsibilities behind them.

So when she accepted, eagerness upheld, he bid her a nod and a fond smile. “Then congratulations. I will let the rest of the council know.” The Sword’s gaze hovered over the rest of the display, the earnestness, and figured they ought to get back to it, placing politics aside. “Now go enjoy yourself.”

Then there was only lighthearted benedictions and convictions, dances and launches over braziers, fulfilled traditions amidst the rest of their gathered family, friends, and beloved brethren. Something to cherish, to remember, to seek out again and again in the bleak remnants of winter, in the cool, pending days of Deepfrost.

{Thank you to everyone for coming. <3 FIN}
i rule the stars, not the other way around