Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Life is the flower
When Oliver found out that Deimos and Amalia were going to be getting married it was safe to say that Oliver went all out... in many aspects. Most notably is his outfit. It's very clean cut, but not too flashy. Staring with his boots, they were freshly cleaned off and shined. Next were some dark brown pants that hugged his legs just perfectly. Last was an off white button op top that complimented his pants just perfectly. On his face was a small bit of make up, mostly around his eyes. His hair is neatly combed out and overall, he looks like he really tried his best.

Next, he had obviously brought them a gift. There was some sort of box that had been wrapped up in some parchment paper. Walking into the bakery, he offered the newly weds a smile and a nod before stepping off to the side, clearly unsure if he should walk up to them or wait to be approached. He wasn't entirely sure how this reception was going to go, so for now he'd just make his presence known and wait for more people to arrive.
for which love is the honey.
oliver

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Oliver - 04-29-2020, 05:09 PM