Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
you haven't kissed anyone for a while now
She finds Weaver, points out the cakes she made with a playful grin, and when Weaver tries it and comments on it Kiada can’t help the bubble of laughter that slips from her throat. “It’s lavender and vanilla.” She offers a bit proudly, her posture straightening up a bit as she eyes the cakes before snagging a drink and taking a sip. “Kiada. Pleased to meet you.” She chimes, flashing her a wide grin.

But she’s distracted by Deimos’ booming voice, and she flashes her father figure a rogue grin and downs the rest of her drink – glacial eyes drifting back to the woman she’s introduced herself to. “I’d love to.” A wink granted, before boldly reaching out to grab Weaver’s arm if the woman lets her, to pull her into the back toward the garden. She spots Sam all alone, and while she doesn’t know the man very well, it’s still a party, so she beelines for the Ascended, reaching out to try and grab onto his arm.

Dance with us?” She asks, a bright grin flashed his way and then to Weaver, waiting for the music to start before going to dance.
to you, everything tastes like blood
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Kiada - 05-05-2020, 04:34 AM