Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
What a whirlwind of gifts and loved ones; Amalia at once feels overwhelmed, though it is a joyous feeling rather than her usual anxious miasma. Gracious, grateful, she accepts them all, heedless of stranger or family, race or creed. Each one is here for them, and that is a greater gift than she could ever have expected or repay.

And so each one gets a a greeting and laughter, swept into the Shield's bright aura. Oliver, the first to arrive, gets a warm hug from the enthusiastic bride. A tight embrace for Jigano, a squeezed hand for Weaver, a kiss on Kiada's cheek. Even Rexanna and Bastien earn grateful smiles, the girl's eyes brightening in wonder and admiration at the gifts- though she colors up immediately when the artist suggests their hidden meaning, snorting a laugh and desperately hoping to avoid meeting her husband's eyes.

Remi, too, gains an embrace, the Shield looking over his shoulder expectantly. "Did you lose your better half?" she teases, not seeing Ronin among the growing crowd. Samuel's reticence to join the throng is not surprising, though she makes a mental note to correct it later; and of course Evie comes, bearing beautifully thoughtful gifts and earning more love than Amalia believed herself capable of giving.

There are others, too, figures of family, childhood friends and acquaintances of her mother and grandmother milling among the group. Deimos' deep whisper elicits a feral grin on her lips, the idea of a challenge quite exciting to the girl. "A game or two?" she suggests boldly, before breaking away from her husband's side to collect the stragglers.

Amalia materializes behind Kiada with a bright grin for her brother, not waiting for him to reply. "We're going to play a game, Sam," the buoyant bride declares, reaching out to take his hand and drag him into the crowd. Then, louder, to any who cares to join, she adds in: "Musical chairs! Winner can take any leftover cake home!" Nodding to Kiada in full expectation of help, Amalia begins to set out chairs one less than equal to the number of players.

If you wanna play musical chairs post your character getting ready (make it short!) within the next 24 hours, please!

took the stars from our eyes and then i made a map
i knew that somehow we would find our way back

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Amalia - 05-05-2020, 05:22 PM