Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
The games set and challenges instigated, provoked, and goaded, he’d started to make his way over to chairs; only to be stopped momentarily by Oliver, deciding now to come forward. He did grant the youth a smile at his speech, circumstances as they normally were, he might’ve hid from such compliments, nodding his head and bestowing acknowledgments. “Thank you,” only to be further stunned when they were handed the furtive package. “We will open it later,” with a smirk, a grin, before placing it amongst the others. “Come join in,” he administered to Oliver, before hastening off to his prior intentions.

Of course, on the way by, if he was distracted by a piece of cake and drink, that was fine too (might’ve intentionally reached over Kiada and Weaver, just to be irritating about height differences, grabbing hold of a portion of lavender and vanilla). He followed Amalia’s example, attempting to snag at stragglers and those tending more to the shadows (understandable, he would’ve done the same), while moving chairs out to the garden. Thereafter, he stood by one of the chairs, a designated call to arms (Deimos would like to keep the leftover cake), waiting for other would-be adversaries.
i rule the stars, not the other way around

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 05-06-2020, 11:00 AM