Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
When all had assembled who were going to participate, Jigano grinned wickedly and reached into the circle to pull out a second chair, setting it beside his own for Isuma to flutter down to perch on. "Let's add a bit of challenge to it, shall we?" he teased lightly, looking at Kiada and Deimos in particular. "First two out get dibs on the second round of cake!"

With that he settled down and began to play, fingers dancing over the strings in merry measure, light and playful to get feet tapping and legs moving, urging the dancers round and round. Not wanting to play favorites, he closed his eyes so he couldn't see who was and wasn't near a chair.

After a few bars - enough, he thought, for the six participants to circle round a little less than twice, give or take - he broke off his strumming to lay his hand flat over the strings, silencing the harp as he opened his eyes to see who had failed to find a chair in time.

Once another chair was removed, he braced his fingers over the strings to begin the second round!

By random list generator, Oliver and Samuel are out of the game! Round 2 will begin in 48 hours.

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Jigano - 05-10-2020, 02:20 AM