Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
On more than one occasion he’d accused himself of being a greedy, avaricious mercenary, a person with the ability to take and take and take with little to no remorse. Kiada’s challenging gaze and glare was all it took to instigate and agitate further, the curl of his smile rendered into a devilish decree, for her, or for anyone else intending to snag the prize away. The Sword always fought, over monumental pursuits, seditious splendors, or completely trivial stokings; where cake and leftovers fell would be anyone’s guess.

Jigano’s insinuation earned an arch of his brow, but they were roaming, maneuvering, motioning around the chairs in time to the music before he could launch some form of protest. On a portion of the tunes, he sought Amalia’s eyes from across the garden, the urgency, the frequency, in the tones reminded him of Fiat Lux ridiculousness, and then he shifted his attention back to the tasks at hand.

Then there was silence, and he planted himself immediately into a chair, arms crossed over his chest, rooting his form into its placement, certain not to be shifted or placed out.

His gaze went to Oliver and Samuel, a nod of salute for fallen brethren; the feral grin still there, still rampant; standing only when they were ready for the next round.
i rule the stars, not the other way around

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 05-10-2020, 06:00 PM