Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
They dance around the chairs and each other, laughing and smiling and enjoying the moment. It isn't until she scrambles into a seat - claiming it despite Kiada and Deimos' competitive natures, laughing merrily at the wicked ambition in their eyes - that she catches sight of Ronin and Amun standing in their own corners, not yet greeted and apart from the crowd.

So when the next round comes she makes a point of being too slow to snag a chair, snapping her fingers in mock-indignation before hitching up her skirts to meet the other guests. Amun first, the Ascended being rather forlorn in appearance, isolated on a day that shouldn't be isolating. With a smile as bright as starlight the Shield greets her strange, unlikely friend: "It's good to see you! I'm... I'm glad you came, especially after..."

And she trails off bashfully, remembering their spar and his reaction to her fire with a chagrined smile and a vibrant flush.

Amalia will throw the next round of musical chairs to go talk to Amun

took the stars from our eyes and then i made a map
i knew that somehow we would find our way back

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Amalia - 05-15-2020, 04:23 PM