Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
And then there were three.

Jigano eyed Deimos , Weaver , and Kiada with a knowing chuckle, all three warriors and friends who would make the last rounds a chaos-filled free-for-all of wicked mischief if allowed. And while he couldn't actually stop them, he could try and minimize the damage to the furniture and surrounding party-goers.

"Let's make this a little more challenging, shall we?" The question was rhetorical as he stole a chair and pushed it towards Ronin with a smile. "Can you grab this for me?" Then there were two chairs remaining... and he took one of them as well, ushering off in the direction of the cakes. "One last round, for all the glory! Three shall enter, but only one... shall sit!" With that grand proclamation he settled down and struck the harp with practiced fingers, calling the music forth again. This time he started at the previous tempo but slowly increased it, letting the contenders prowl round and round and round again. After a little while he closed his eyes so that he couldn't see who was where in relation to the chair, and after a few more bars...

The music stopped.

And Kiada sat upon the makeshift throne, winner and new champion.

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Jigano - 05-15-2020, 09:08 PM