Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
Challenges in music and movement, instead of swordplay, munitions, and arms; but Deimos had always been one stoked and fueled by almost any form of instigation. Laughing amidst the revelry with Weaver and Kiada, the remnants of their party as Amalia meandered off (an arch to his brow as he watched her leave, only to see her slip over to Amun), they continued along within the serenade and song, until Jigano insisted only one lingered.

And despite any tactics he might’ve tried to muster, in the end, Kiada was swifter, faster, quicker than them all, the champion of the leftovers. He snorted, a roll to his eyes, but left the distinction dignified, purposefully rubbing one hand over the top of her head. “Congratulations.” A shrug of his shoulders indicated he wasn’t truly bothered (he’d lost far more before), and then the beast sought to remove the remaining chairs out of the way.

Thereafter though, certain duties were to be upheld. The first was to Ronin, threading his way towards the Dark Star, at enough of a distance to extend a drink in hand towards the other. “Glad you could make it.” The Sword didn’t pierce any weight into late arrivals. The world was busy, and he remained content in the knowledge that at least they all chose to partake in the festivities, before segmenting back into their thresholds of preparation and frozen wares.

He only turned his head slightly from Ronin when he spied Evie again, attempting to catch her eye, using the inclination of his cranium to indicate a beckoning.
i rule the stars, not the other way around

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 05-15-2020, 11:00 PM